Tuesday, August 16, 2016

TUESDAY TALES - WORD PROMPT - GRAY


Welcome to Tuesday Tales! Click on the author's name to go to their blog. Thank you for coming. 

V. L. LOCEY (M/M Hockey Romance)
I glanced over her head and my gaze locked with warm, dark brown eyes set into an amazingly handsome face. 

FLOSSIE BENTON ROGERS (Vintage Paranormal Romance)
With a deep belly sigh, the old woman squeezed Laura’s hand before releasing it. 

JILLIAN CHANTAL (Murder Mystery Contemporary)
“Did we test for semen on those surfaces?”

SUSANNE MATTHEWS (Contemporary Romance) 
She shook her head. “Not really—one of those ‘someone walked over my grave moments’. I’m fine.”

TRICIA ANDERSEN (MMA Romance)
 But that time you didn’t tell me there was no chance I’d end up in your bed. I’m breaking you down, huh?

DAVEE JONES (Contemporary Romance)
 "Do you think my gray matter isn’t working?”

JEAN JOACHIM (Modern Historical Romance)
“I can’t afford to lose my job,” she said over coffee at the kitchen table.

No comments:

Post a Comment