Monday, April 11, 2016

TUESDAY TALES IS BACK! WRITING TO THE WORD PROMPT "PHONE" #shortstories #tuesdaytales


Welcome to Tuesday Tales.
Our word prompt is "phone" this week.
Click on the writer's name to go to their blog.
Don't forget to return and read all the stories.
Thank you for coming!


“Blast it all! Which one of you has the big mouth?”



Her smile saying everything. Everything as in, Yeah, he’s cute!



My mother used to say that she thought the doctors had dropped me on my head after I had been born and never told her about it. Most days I agreed.



As if she had stepped back thirty, no forty years, Jackie stood in the kitchen and rested her hands on her hips.



For Pete’s sake, she sounded like her grandmother.



“You mean you’re descended from a pirate and a voodoo witch? Should I be nervous?”



The pills might ease the aching, but they’d also have her drooling all over the reports on her desk.



Jill started her jeep and took off down the highway.  When people said, there’s no place like home, she would laugh and just appease them. 























1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the prompt. I used the PHONE keyword for today's NaPoWriMo (National Poetry Writing Month) and April A to Z Blogging Challenge post.


    Jumping to confusions: A-Z verses from vintage visages

    ReplyDelete