Monday, February 15, 2016

TUESDAY TALES - WORD PROMPT - BEAT.


Welcome! This week our writers are writing to the prompt "beat". Click on the author's name to go to their blog. Don't forget to return to read everyone's story. 
Thank you for coming


************************

JEAN JOACHIM (Sports Romance)
“Where’s your keeper?” Trunk Mahoney asked, sliding onto the stool next to him.

V. L. LOCEY (M/M Historical Romance)
One week after my first date with the lovely librarian, I was taking her to the cinema in town.


TRISHA FAYE (F/F Fairytale)
"If she doesn’t choose one…I shall choose one for her.”


MORGAN WYATT (Magical Realism)
 It was more emotion than she’d ever witnessed from Mother Superior.

SUSANNE MATTHEWS  (Paranormal/Romance/Suspense)
“Grandfather, it’s awful. I just came from the Caron farm. They’re all dead.”

SARAH CASS (Fantasy)
“You’d do best to remember that ‘free’ is something we are not.”
“One day we will be.”

FLOSSIE BENTON ROGERS (Paranormal Romance)
“Come in. Hell’s blaze, there is no need to beat down the door.”

JOSELYN VAUGHN (Romantic Comedy)
"It'd be easier on my knees if I didn't try these contortions."

MARY TERRANI (Urban Fantasy)
“I would be unable to take you on the dancefloor.” Micha replied but did not let go of her hand.

DAVEE JONES (Contemporary Romance)
"When I think about Billy, I beat myself up all over again."



JILLIAN CHANTAL  (Historical Paranormal)

“Do you get the feeling we’re being distracted from something?”

No comments:

Post a Comment