Monday, June 15, 2015

Tuesday Tales - Picture Prompt


This week, we have a picture prompt and each author is limited to 300 words on their post using this picture as inspiration. Be sure to check out each post by clicking on the author's name to take you to their website.

 
V.L. Locey (Multicultural Romance)
"If I can just explain before you flay me alive," I said, meeting Julia`s cold black eyes.

Tricia Andersen (Romantic Suspense) Family Ties
I’ve spent all day thinking of the parts of you I want to taste first.

Jillian Chantal (Contemporary)
"Kind of like doctor’s orders?"

Iris Blobel (Contemporary Romance)
"You could’ve died," he said almost in a whisper.
"Wouldn’t that have made your day," she replied.

Jean Joachim (Modern Historical)
Maggie loved Anne Roberts and her husband, but when they took two weeks in the Caribbean in the winter, they made her dream come true.
 
Davee Jones (Contemporary Romance) Heart Nectar
"This is my wine." Sitting beside a warm fire, Carolyn’s insides absorbed the healing properties of the perfectly aged blend.

Trisha Faye (Contemporary Romance)]
"Tonight? What part of 'I need all week to work' didn't you catch?"

Morgan Wyatt (Romantic Suspense) Exposed
"Hate Clint. Hate that I ever met him."

No comments:

Post a Comment