Monday, April 13, 2015


Welcome to Tuesday Tales!


This week we’re writing to the prompt ‘nail’.

Click on the writer's name to go to their blog and read their story.

Don't forget to come back and enjoy all the stories here.

Thank you for coming.
 
Trisha Faye - Contemporary Romance

Thoughts rushed around in Sally’s mind like a rabid dog chasing a merry go round.

V.L. Locey - Multicultural Romance
And I thought he looked good in jeans and flannel . . .

Jean Joachim - Modern historical romance
Maggie's days were spent in hard labor making beds, and cleaning toilets. Every day at two she would stop by the Roberts' suite.

Iris Blobel - Contemporary Romance
Her touch was soft and gentle, her beautiful smile warm that went deep into her eyes. Close up, she looked even more attractive, sexier.

Morgan K. Wyatt - Romantic Suspense Exposed
The sight of Will with his hands behind his head and his biceps bunched reminded her of the male revue. In particularly, one of the dancers.

Jillian Chantal - Contemporary
"You should smile when you say that. I’d be more convinced."

Davee Jones - Contemporary Romance Steal My Heart 
"Tears fell from Lola’s gentle face, just missing the edge of her bowl, almost giving an alternative meaning to salted caramel gelato."

Kathleen Ball - Historical Western Romance
Her heart dropped when she set eyes on the rotund man with dirty, greasy, dark hair and the look of the devil in his eyes.

Tricia Andersen - Contemporary Sports Romance Between the Shelves
"Don’t get me wrong, Lilybug. I could stare at you all night. But I don’t want to look at you. I want to feel you. I want to taste you. I bet you taste far better than their pizza."

 

 

 

 







 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment