Monday, October 28, 2013

TUESDAY TALES- 12 WRITERS WRITING TO THE WORD PROMPT "SWEET"

Welcome! This week our writers are writing to the word prompt "sweet". Just click on the writer's name to go to their blog. Don't forget to return and visit other writers.
JEAN JOACHIM (Contemporary Romance)
Echoes of the Heart
“Every woman pokes through her husband’s wallet at one time or another.”
Dale swallowed.
SARAH CASS  (Contemporary Romance - Valentine's)
“You never let me make my confession.” 
"Confessions are overrated."
JILLIAN CHANTAL (Contemporary Romance)
“You’re tearing that ribbon to shreds.” He nodded at her hands. 
LINDSAY DOWNS (Regency Romance) 
Sophia, with a smile, accepted a plate from Peter then proceeded to make her selections. Once satisfied, she hunted out her parents as she wished to dine with them.
TRICIA ANDERSEN (Steampunk Romance)
His lips curled in a smile as he remembered Emma.  Her soft curves beneath her pale blue gown, her perfect chiseled features, her jeweled blue eyes made his heart rage.
IRIS BLOBEL (Sports Romance)
“My knee, my injury, my questions.” He raised his eyebrow slightly. 
“My privacy.”
V. L. LOCEY (Paranormal Romance)
Gerard pushed me aside and leaped to his feet.
TRISHA FAYE (Historical Fiction)
Papa tipped up his saucer full of coffee and looked at Bea. “I need you to gather honey with me today.”
MORGAN K. WYATT  (Contemporary Romance)
The Inheritance
She didn’t really remember what happen after that. Barbara claimed she’d attacked her like a wild animal when they brought her back.
SHERRY GLOAG (Humor)
She knew. She’d been there when the same horse, startled by a barking dog that ran in front of it, had bolted down the road. 
DAVEE JONES (Paranormal Thriller)
Blue Ink Series 2 - Jerky
 “I’ve seen the near impossible happen right before my eyes so you know I believe you Jo, and it’s hard to imagine some mortal human was capable of something like this.” 
STEFAN ELLERY (Middle Grade, Halloween Fiction)
Sadie had a problem,  something she dared not tell anyone. She hated sweets.

No comments:

Post a Comment